Our mission is to help others to live better lives by providing compassionate care in a safe and comfortable environment.
Our goals include:
- Every patient understands their dental needs.
- Every patient is provided care in the most safe and comfortable space.
- Every patient is seen and dismissed on time.
- Every patient understands their financial options.
- Every team member fulfills their responsibilities properly and in a timely manner and communicates effectively with their teammates.
Our values are:
- “SMOVE”: We smile and move. Embrace each day as an opportunity to do better and be better.
- COMPLAINLESS: Be aware, be thankful, pause before we begin, be accountable.
- NO EGO: We are proud of ourselves and work but we also learn from each other. Be teachable and appreciate people.
- LOVE PEOPLE: Contribute, be kind, be patient, be honest, encourage, apologize, forgive and be thankful.
- LOVE EARTH: Be creative and active in creating a healthier planet. 4-Rs (reduce, reuse, recycle, refuse) and how you can incorporate it in our office and your life.
As a team, we review these regularly to make sure we follow this consistently.
We are a team of friendly, responsible and compassionate dentists, hygienists, assistants, and financial coordinators that do our best to provide the best experience to our patients everyday. We have two locations that focus on the needs of our community by providing comprehensive care with affordable options and convenient hours. Our dentists focus on prevention and disease control, and perform all phases of dentistry including implants, Invisalign, root canals, and cosmetic dentistry.
We are in network with most PPOs and accept medicaid for children only. Many of patients are Spanish speaking, and we also serve Polish speaking patients at the Belmont location. All of our staff is bilingual to help communicate with our patients.
Our Archer location has 6 chairs, 9 team members, 3 hygienists, and 3 doctors. We are open 6 days a week with appointments as early as 7:30pm and as late as 7pm Monday through Thursday.
At our Belmont location is open 5 days per week and 1-2 Saturdays per month. We offer two days with evening hours and two days with early morning hours. We have 3 chairs, 3 team members, and 2 doctors. We are looking to grow further and reach beyond our potential.
We also love to have fun!
We are looking for a motivated general dentist that is interested in helping grow our Belmont location. We are offering a position that would require seeing patients Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and 1-2 Saturdays per month. The position would be ideal for a dentist that has 1 or more years of experience, or a new graduate looking for an exciting place to start their career. With two experienced general dentists at the practice and the support an experienced assistant and financial coordinators, the new dentist would have mentors to help answer any questions he or she may have.
Please email your resume to email@example.com.