We have missed you! After 2 1/2 months of staying open only for emergency treatment, we are excited and ready to see you again for routine treatment. We have always kept safety at the top of our priorities, and we are even safer than ever before! We are fully equipped with the best PPE and safety measures possible. For the first few weeks, we will have limited hours to ease back in. Below are some of the protocols we have in place to keep our patients and team safe:
- We will be taking temperatures and monitor ourselves for any potential COVID-19 symptoms. If we have any symptoms, we are staying home to save lives.
- Patients will be asked to fill out a questionnaire about any COVID-19 symptoms along with getting their temperature taken when they enter the office.
- Each person entering the office will be required to wear a mask and use hand sanitizer when they enter.
- Only the patient will be allowed to enter the office, unless they are a minor. Then only one parent will be allowed to enter.
- We reconfigured our scheduling to minimize traffic in our office and promoting social distancing of 6 feet away or more.
- We are migrating to a truly paperless system by using online forms as much as possible. This will minimize any handling of pens or other material.
- Each treatment room is equipped with HEPA filters that will kill pathogens with a UV light safely.
- We have new instruments and tools to minimize the aerosol produced during treatment.
- We will ask each patient to rinse with hydrogen peroxide rinse prior to being treated. Studies show this can decrease viral loads in a patient’s saliva briefly.
- We will be wearing additional personal protective equipment such as gowns, face shields, and special masks that filter 95% of the particles (N95s).
One thing that has not changed is our mission to help you live your best life by providing compassionate care in a safe and comfortable environment. Give us a call to set up an appointment (773-847-64539 for the Archer office or 773-685-2135 for the Belmont office). We hope to see you soon!